DIDDY DOLPHINS RETURN TO SWIM LESSONS COVID '19 INFORMATION
At Diddy Dolphins Swim School, the health and safety of both your children and our staff is paramount. In line with Government guidelines, we have put in place stringent measures to ensure your children can enjoy swimming lessons with us in a safe environment.
What are Diddy Dolphins doing when we return to lessons to ensure everyone’s safety?
We have worked closely with the venues that support our swimming lessons and have introduced the following measures to keep everyone safe during Diddy Dolphin Swim School pool time:
· Small class sizes
· Clearly visible social distancing signage at all venues
· Gloves and face masks available for our teams
· Hand sanitiser station on entry and exit.
· One way systems to control flow of customers
· Enhanced cleaning routines
· COVID-19 training for all our staff
· Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed on site and those falling ill on site will be
What do customers need to do?
· Do not come to your lesson if your child(ren) or anyone in your household shows symptoms of COVID-19 (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change of smell or taste).
· Arrive ‘pool ready’ with your child’s swimwear already on underneath their clothes. Please assist your child with hat and goggles if required.
· Follow the directional signage at each venue and observe social distancing rules.
· Shower at home before you arrive and when you get home.
· One parent to attend only please.
F.A.O : ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 11: PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING AT ALL TIMES WHEN INSIDE THE FACITLITY.
What if I have a question which is not covered?
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns, and we will be happy to assist.